Back when you were still in high school, did you dream of getting braces like many of your friends? Whether you didn’t need them at the time, or were simply never given the chance to wear them, if you are now an adult who is unhappy with your smile’s alignment, it’s time that you talk to your cosmetic dentist. You don’t have to settle for poorly aligned teeth any longer. Perhaps even better, you don’t need to spend years wearing uncomfortable and obvious metal braces in order to enjoy a straighter smile at last? You simply need to talk to your cosmetic dentist about how Invisalign clear braces could help you achieve a straighter smile!
Enjoy a Straighter Smile without Traditional Metal Treatment
For years, traditional metal braces and brackets were the only readily available way to help address alignment problems. Fortunately, cosmetic braces provide an alternative with a number of benefits.
- Clear braces are nearly undetectable, allowing patients to feel confident even during treatment, without worry that people will stare at their obvious metal braces
- This makes them a great option for older teens or adults, who are self-conscious about being seen in braces
- Clear braces can be changed out simply, allowing for fewer dental visits during the course of treatment
- They can even be removed, temporarily, during meals, allowing for improved comfort and less fear of embarrassment, because food won’t get stuck in them
- This also allows for better dental hygiene during treatment, since the braces can be removed during brushing and flossing
Don’t Keep Settling for Misaligned Teeth
Whether you are suffering from an underbite, overbite, or minor gaps between your teeth, many of the same alignment issues that would drive patients to wear traditional braces, can be addressed more discreetly and often more comfortably with clear braces, instead.
To see if your alignment issues could effectively be treated with clear braces, leaving you with an enhanced smile, schedule an appointment with your cosmetic dentist!
Interested In Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can address a host of issues, including alignment problems in some cases. You can call the Newman Dental office today at 520-296-5439 to schedule you’re cosmetic consultation. We’re conveniently located inside the Grant Road Professional Plaza in Tucson, AZ, and proudly welcome the residents of all surrounding communities.