If you have problems with your smile’s appearance then you may want to try cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dental procedures improve the beauty of the teeth and gums. For Tucson, AZ, patients with dental discoloration, we may recommend cosmetic teeth whitening.
Try Our Quiz on Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
- True or False: We can remove stains in one visit.
- True or False: We have an at-home option as well.
- True or False: You can make changes to help keep your smile bright.
- True or False: Our team can mask permanent stains.
- True. Our in-office treatment addresses discoloration in one visit. We begin by placing a protective covering over your lips and gums. We then apply a powerful bleaching gel to the teeth. The gel breaks up and removes teeth stains, brightening smiles in a single visit.
- True. For more serious cases of discolorations, we have an at-home teeth whitening option. We create a set of plastic trays and prescribe a gel. Each day, patients will fill the trays with gel and then wear them for between 30 minutes and 45 minutes. Over the course of one to two weeks, smiles can be whitened by multiple shades.
- True. Following treatment, preventive care helps your teeth stay brighter for longer periods. We suggest brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing every night before bed. You should also cut back on drinks with dark pigments and sugary foods/snacks. Finally, be sure you have your teeth cleaned every six months.
- True. Intrinsic teeth stains, known as permanent teeth stains, occur below the enamel and may be difficult to remove with teeth whitening. Fortunately, we can mask them with dental bonding or porcelain veneers.
Ready for a Brighter Smile?
If you want to brighten your smile then talk to our team about our professional cosmetic dental treatments. For more information, schedule a consultation with your dentist by calling Dr. Newman’s office in Tucson, AZ, today at 520-296-5439. We’re conveniently located inside the Colonial Verde Dental building, and proudly welcome the residents of all surrounding communities.